FOOD: 3 Bags Full Kota Damansara

A new place, my beau and I tried a few weeks back, that deserves a post because of its unique dishes that you don't find in other cafes. It's very different in terms of cutlery, plates and their combination of the food palette.

I had their Salmon Croquette which is one of their signature dish, consisted of breaded French toast served with pan seared salmon, spinach, poached egg, mushroom, fried peach and a shot of infused Guinness + red wine reduction. It may look like a small portion, at that time I was starving but it actually made me really full.

Salmon Croquette RM 26

We also tried their Granola Parfait that comes with breakfast granola, yogurt + honey, mixed fruits (strawberry, grapes, apple) and strawberry yogurt gelato. Stir it around and you got yourself a healthy and delicious meal!
Granola Parfait RM 15

Though I did not get to try many food items from their menu; I'd say that if one day you were to be strolling pass Kota Damansara and want to treat yourself for a good meal, this is the cafe for you to visit! Also it would be a nice place to take someone on a date ;)

Reach them through FB here.

3 Bags Full
38A-1, Jalan PJU 5/10, Dataran Sunway Damansara, Petaling Jaya (near Sunway Giza)

Opening hours:
Tuesday - Sunday 11am - Midnight

0 comments:

Hi There, I am

A budding blogger with a passion for food, wanderlust, fashion & occasionally make up products.